Thursday, September 22, 2011

Achey Breaky...Knees

OK - I am not sure if you got this, but I am not a runner.  I made my way through the first two weeks of the Couch to 5K plan....barely.  I want to like this running thing, but I really just don't.  My knees have developed a sort of achey feeling on the outside and I am concerned that my running form leaves a lot to be desired.  My husband laughed when I told him that....he doesn't think I should refer to what I am doing as "running form".

Needless to say, I have been doing some research and it may be my shoes.  Again, Mr. Wise Guy, aka my husband, says "I just bought you those shoes!".....yes, Dear, like 18 months ago!

So, I am going to take a few days off and see if the rest helps....

See you soon,

PrairieKerri

No comments:

Post a Comment